Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Omaha, NE

Man, oh man. What a day!

So as far as the Rollins show goes, it was intense. Played some songs I didn't think they would play, like "Burned Beyond Recognition." Played mostly songs from Weight.

X was great. Billy Zoom was great, because he kept posing for photos. John Doe, I was amazed right when I saw him. I was even more impressed because he set himself up. Exene was fucking amazing.

So Rollins and X are playing here in Omaha tonight. The guys who I thought were running the show are playing a show tonight at O'Leaver's. I got calls from Mario, Kathy, Robert, and Chris Headley. They put us on the guest list, but we're hanging out with the family tonight.

Anyway, tomorrow we might be going out to breakfast with Kathy and Mario. Then Jeanne's hanging with her friend Dawn and Joe's picking me up to hang out with Robert. Looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home