Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Letting It Go

Got to school and now in the library. I hate that they have bad coffee here and if I want to just get hot water for tea I have to ask. They should just have the brewer out in the condiment area with the hot pots, so I can just go get water as I need it. May as well since trendsetter Starbuck have those instant ones now and every thing's now single serve, just like in the old movies about the future.

I forgot to mention that the other day Ayana had her first dental appointment. This is not to be sentimental type of post (although she didn't like it and had a cavity already), but it's about the parking. The parking lot at Creighton's dental school is very packed and tight and fills up quickly. I keep missing parking spots and finally find one except that there's this huge red truck parked crooked blocking a bit of the tight open space.

After driving around several times almost getting hit by people taking blind turns at 80 mph I start getting pissed and say that I want to put a note on that truck telling that moron that's he's a dumbshit motherfucker.

I end up parking in that space leaving next to no space between the cars and I get out. As I'm about to take my bike out of the truck this guy with a kid and carrying a baby in a carrier thing walks to the truck, looks at the situation then to me and says, "How am I going to get in there?"

I look at him like sternly and hold his stare and angrily say, "I don't know. You're the one who parked crooked!"

I get back in and pull out and he puts the baby in and I pull back in. I already hate people, but truck drivers are always aggresive idiots or just stupid idiots.

People are stupid in parking lots as well. Like at work there's a stall next to the patio seating across from the other spaces. I parked there once to go in and grab something and it is a parking space with a sign stating so. Priscilla came out to talk to me and my sister. This dumbass gets in his car and attempts to pull out several times just pulling straight back. Never turning his wheels even the slightest. I say to him, "You've got like six feet left, dude."

Then he says that I need to move my car. I say, "You've got like six feet left, just turn your wheel."

He looks at me with a look that says, "Can't you see I'm a dumb-fuck?"

So I say really loudly, "Priscilla, watch out. I have to move because this idiot here can't maneuver his car."

He's driving like a Toyota or something. I'm in a Buick Century which is twice the size of his car. I pull forward into a now open space, tighter than his, reverse out in less than five seconds and beat him in pulling out of his huge stall.

What a moron. People don't know how to use their cars in this day and age? He was in scrubs, too. Which proves my other generalization that professionals are dumb in real life situations.

I don't know why people don't realize that there's an angle you can use with your car to pull straight back so as to maximize your space and give you a better turning area, especially with a big car. I learned this even before driving semis.

That's enough of that. Got to get some reading done before class.

The buses must have cut down on runs or something because I've been waiting much longer for them. I'm trying to find a bike route to school, but as of now I ride to work and leave my bike there and catch one bus to school and then back home.

Got to remember to get garbanzo beans on the way home. I need to also stop by the Antiquarium. I saw Chris Fischer walking there the other day as I headed home and remembered there was this video/cassette bag for Charlie McAlister Unread release which I think was $5, which I want to pick up.

I've got a bunch of stuff almost ready for my zine. Just a little bit more bits and pieces then I just need to work on the layout. Need to finish before we leave to Hawaii so I can leave some along the way and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home