Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Whatever

Jukebox: nothing at the moment.

I've been reading a lot of Tom Robbins recently. Villa Incognito was great, but Jitterbug Perfume was great.

Headley might come over tonight, but if not, we'll meet up at Sapp Brothers tomorrow.

AFI's, I guess, newest single sucks. It's total mallpunk stupid shit. I think that the name of my newest record label/publishing company is called No Train, No Life, but we'll see.

I want my buddy Rob Owen's manuscript to be the first release, bookwise. Recordwise I want it to be either the Stay Awake, Outlaw con Bandanas or, I don't know who else. I've got some great short stories in hand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff of MargaretAndJeff said...

We need to hang out. It's been a while.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home