Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Egads!

Waiting for Bouchra and Moubarak (sp) and their friend Nick and meeting for coffee. I think we're going to Scooters which used to be cool until they threw all their ethics and visions out the window upon becoming successful. Typical business stuff, you know.

Anyway, the other night, we went to the Thrift World on 90th and Maple. This is the one that I found Fletch Won and Fletch Too at in October. Being that I haven't watched the Fletch movies and read a Kevin Smith article in which he said that he wanted to do Fletch Won but only if they let Jason Lee play Fletch and that I'm a huge Jason Lee fan and Kevin Smith fan, I got curious and picked the two books up and am now a Fletch fan.

I started wanting to watch the Fletch movies and could not find them anywhere and figured I'd probably have to order them online. But at Thrift World I checked their video section and found both of them.

Super dice!

Don't know what else is going today, but it seems all hectic the next two days so we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home