Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Omaha, First Blood

Man, this is awesome. After a long and arduous day, it's finally reached nirvana. I'm here, with nothing to do. I cooked dinner and am slowly getting drunk off of Fat Tire and the leftover growlers of bock and stout beer from Granite City.

We definitely got internet access now from whereever we're at and I'm stoked. I still have to upload the screenwriting software onto this.

Got a Johnny Cash CD to listen to. It's of unrealeased tracks, so I'm really stoked.

Also, been watching and recording new Rollins stuff. Really good.

Jeff and Margaret are coming into Omaha tomorrow and I got some stuff for them as well.

Speaking of, the last time I was here, I checked out the new thrift shop down the road and got two Fletch books: Fletch Won and Fletch, Too. I read those and got really interested in the Fletch movies; as I've never seen them. So I go to the thrift shop to look for new Fletch books that I might have overlooked the last time or the same person donated new ones and found Fletch and Fletch Lives. Super stoked.

Jeanne got me the Da Vinci Code. I've been wanting to watch it because I loved the book so much and I've heard that the movie was bad. But, it's Ron Howard and the DVD came with an audio CD of the prequel (sp> Angel and Demons. I don't know what I feel about that based on the premise, but it's sure something to listen to on the road.

It's like "24." I mean, Jack Bauer (sp) has exactly 24 hours to do a mission and in Angels & Demons, Robert Langdon had to figure yet another time sensitive and important history case. Whatever! I'm still going to listen to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret of MargaretAndJeff said...

Jeff is still hitting stuff with the giant hand that makes rock smashing sounds that you gave him. He tried to hit the cat with it, but he couldn't hit the cat hard enough to set off the sound without hurting him. Good stuff.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home