Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, September 09, 2011

BBQ

Tomorrow I have a day off with little studying to do. I got TaiChi/Quigong in the morning after my workout and I hope I can somehow get beef fat from Cornell I was supposed to pick up last week.

I bought some featherbones to smoke and they didn't have briskets so I got a shoulder, so Cornell told me he has beef fat from a rib roast which I can top it with while smoking, which is the main thing for a brisket is the fat cap. The shoulder is just as good a tough cut.

I brought those in today and realized I had a bunch of chicken thighs, so I'm also going to teriyaki those and figure something out for order of grilling. I have a Weber so I'm limited with my space for grilling and smoking so I have to time things right and in the right order.

I have close to 40 lbs of meat to grill and smoke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home