Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm going to start asking people for examples whenever they say stuff like, "Obama is a radical," or "He's expanded the government," or anything like that which are all just regurgitated (sp) stuff they talk about because they keep saying only those type of things and nothing original but they put all this stock behind their beliefs. I woke up early for my 7:45 appointment at Creighton Dental. It was a great ride as it was 60-something degrees and quite chilly for my bare arms. I rode until Park Ave., and turned north until Dodge and turned left to the immediate right onto 30th towards the dental school. Even though I turned I still almost collided with the car that sped across Dodge so if I were going straight, I would've definitely got hit. I threw my arms up and then got her at the red light and stared in and passed. Ends up I need root surgery or something along those lines. Gonna cost some dollars, but it's necessary. I got me a penicillin prescription to prepare me. My dentist turns out to be an old customer from Cali Tacos who remembers the first time I served him I gave him two orders of mushrooms instead of one. Then Matt's mom came by to say hi. I rode to work after that and towards the stadium where all that CWS hoopla was going on there was a line of cars which I rode between them and the parked cars. The light turned as I moved forward and as I approached a U-Haul I noticed he's one of those assholes who turn their blinkers on as they turn so I was literally a foot away and had to turn with him in the driveway. I pulled forward so I could pull in front of him and bumped his front with my fist. Other than that, pretty fun day with a nice ride to offset the dumb family-work thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home