Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Unfortunately, for stupid reasons, Bob Kerrey isn't doing so well. I don't think Obama will even win our electoral vote. But, several other Senators and Congressmen are winning and, if anything, Romney and Ryan couldn't even win their homestates. Romney also lost Massachusettes.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but this election cycle made me realize that I hate the media more than ever. Although Rollingstone has great political articles and other stories - with writers like Matt Taibbi, I lost interest in them as a music magazine and saw them as an entertainment magazine when Joey Ramone died and Destiny's Child got the cover. There was a big write-up inside about Joey, but Destiny's Child got a full cover shot and there was a banner on top saying Joey Ramone and his years.

That's what I feel about the network news. Not that I looked to them as anything other than sensationalization, awkwardly biased, blah, blah, blah. But they are all, essentially, entertainment sources. Horrible reporting, focusing on all the wrong issues, no integrity in their investigative reporting. They're all jokes. Even the debates are jokes. How can you take them seriously? I gotsta go, this takes way more time to write than I'm willing to right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home