Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Your Mom

After flourishing in the past test for French, I totally bombed today's, though my teacher wouldn't let me leave without fixing shit. As a result, I had to suss out some stuff and probably saved myself with a B, because I highly doubt I got 1/2 the dictée right.

The reason I've bombed this test is personally I've been fucking up shit and ruining my life. I don't know how to fix this; though I'm trying. I can't seem to be comfortable with shit. When things are good, I fuck up, because I'm not used to it. I surround myself with people who can keep me on the path, but my fucked-up-ed-ness tops their qualifying knowledge and there I go...

I can't blame politics (and I won't get into any of that...fuck Marco, McCain, Fischer...) although as much as I winced at the posted pic of Obama with said "smoking gun," dude on "Real Time" made a good point as to it's not a mistake to give in a post that, because the negation you get from the dumb-ass opposition makes them look crazy as they are and that works in part for the Democratic party.

I wrote about five minutes worth of material the other day. When will I present that? I prefer writing it in shit, but I've been watching a lot of stand-up (the good/alternative type) and leaning towards that...hagslosdahj

Got so many good books to read. I'm stacking them up which is how I like them. I realized how stupid I was to get L'étranger the book and audio and help my French. I realized in time it will, but the reading is way too advanced. Even le Petit Prince which Andrew gave me won't suffice.

My main goal now is to focus on my life (personally) and fix that shit and move on from there. I have a daughter and then a son on the way and I need to set myself straight. Fuck you Camus (though, you too, Potter) but I do have a shit ton to deal with. I've got too much too deal with on my own, deal with yourself.

PS, any version of "Public Image" is worth watching. Greatest dance song ever. Speaking of, Simon Reynolds hold a place in my heart...Jonah got to do a radio broadcast with Rollins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home