Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

...Part Two

And just who does he think he is, like he's the Godfather or something? Like he has the power to make or break someone's career?!

I don't even know what the deal is that makes him such a public persona. I can't wait to hear Timbaland or whatever the fuck that new shit is. I wonder if Dr. Dre's on it so he can finally be down with Eminem and be like, "Yo, Man. I'm a rapper, too! Let's go kick it g-style with a side of home slice, yo!...But I got to be home by ten and read Britney her bedtime story."

And apparently there's this sexyness competition between him and Prince. That just seems really stupid and such a worthless piece of news. And Prince made some confrontational, subtle blow to him saying something like, "To that person who says sexy is back, sexy never left."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home