Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Branford, CT

Done for the day. Got a short day tomorrow and looking forward to that and this and I will be dropping Jeanne of in Omaha next week so she can take care of her mom who just had knee surgery and how much longer can I keep this sentence going?

Went near Lancaster, PA the other day.

Watched Mystic River the other night and was blown away. Fuck! Talk about a great story and even better acting. Everything about it was great, except the kid who played Just Joe's kid, though he was pretty bad-ass later in the film.

All actors were fucking great in their roles. I don't know how much I can stress that. Sean Penn, though...he had me at hello!

I got a little extra cash so I'm getting some Rollins stuff. His shows being released on DVD along with his uncut from NY. Gotta save for that, but it'll be good, for sure. Just look at his guest/musical guest (although the only questionable music guest is Dashboard Confessional, though I don't think Rollins books the musical guest, even though Slayer's on one of the shows). I want to see them all, but am really curious to see the Penelope Spheeris w/ John Doe as musical guest, on account of the past and the six-degress w/ Kevin Bacon between them.

Outs for now. More later.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home