Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

"...what's real?"

Just listened to "To Russell, my brother, whom I slept with."

Funny shit. I'd never listened to Cosby before but it's good. I don't like stand-up and his isn't. It's along the lines of Rollins and Smith where it's just funny, interesting story telling. Or I should say that they're along the lines of him.

I'm debating whether or not to order CD's. I have some dollars to do it, but I also should wait until I get hired on at the new company. It just sucks not having new stuff and radio isn't great for all the obvious reasons. We started listening to hip-hop stations but that soon got boring as they only play "Irreplacable" I think it's called. The one that goes, "...I can have another you in a minute..." The other 10 songs they play are songs with Snoop Dogg on them and none of them are his songs. And of those 10 songs that aren't his but he's on it, none of them are the John Legend one or the one with B-Real, hence there are at least two other songs out there with radio play potential and if he becomes so inclined to make a song of his own, then it'd be like having a Snoop Dogg radio station, with Beyonce every once in a while.

So we're stuck in Omaha for another day due to the weather, which is fine by me. Watched, and recorded to minidisc, Evening With Kevin Smith 2. Of course it was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home