Email


No Train. No Life!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Last Night

was pretty awesome and definitely a lot better than I could've ever imagined.

As usual, when I come to Omaha I don't want to call people because a) we're usually not here that long and b) I always think that people don't want to see me or something.

I called Head to see what he was doing and was available so I told him I'd call him if I could do something at night. I got inspired and decided to call other people so that I would be forced to go out. I called Strachota, Bobert, Justin O'Connor, and a bunch of others and decided to meet up later.

We went to the Brother's and Kyle, Jake, and Adam were there and I talked to them for a while and talked to Trey and Lallaya (sp?) but didn't have a new joke for Trey. Though I said something dumb like, "Uh, I don't live here anymore."

Anyway, throughout the evening I got to see Matt Stamp, Bobert, Steve and Mandy Micek, Jeff Tafolla and Coster, but the best part had to be the I got to see Drew. I hadn't seen him since he moved to Berkeley with Vince a few years ago.

So tonight I'm going to the Stay Awake Ladyfinger show. And since I'm always the broke-ass I got on the guest list, but I am pretty stoked to see them after all this time. Hopefully see people I haven't seen for a while. Strochota's picking me up in a while and we're going to chill at Justin's prior since he lives near Sokol now and he's gonna show me this new wrestling game.

Got new running shoes and dress shoes today at the thrift shop. Also got an unauthorized Britney Spears biography. Should be awesome, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home