Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

This Place Sucks

It's been a relaxing though very depressing weekend thus far. I have been trying to enjoy it but am finding it hard to due to financial burdens that seem to plague me in whatever I do. Even in a Rick Santorum-less PA depression can kick in full force. I do take the responsibility for that to a certain point as I've had a couple opportunities to dig myself out of this mess. But we are at a point that we're trying very hard to do something but it just doesn't work.

I would like to see if we're able to get compensated somehow for this downtime since it's not our fault that the truck keeps breaking down. Right now, if we had some very minimum wage job we'd be making way more than here and it's not too far from us doing so.

I keep trying to keep myself up but am struggling to do so. Everytime I get myself motivated, the truck breaks down and then we get a hundred dollar paycheck and bills to pay and all that shit. For my part of the bills, I need $200 a week to pay the current utilities and storage and food for us and we're barely even making that. Sometimes even having to get advances. It's very depressing. I couldn't even imagine if we had regular rent and a car payment to make how we'd get by.

In the past how many months, though, I've been trying to get ahead with my personal stuff and what to do when we quit trucking. We really just need to save enough to get an apartment and a car for Jeanne and extra for the bills and get a regular job. I'm used to working two or three jobs at a time, so it's no big deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home