Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Emporia, VA

So of course I'm not getting back to Omaha in time for the dental appointment. I need to learn how to set it up so it works out better because I can't keep missing appointments or weddings or things with molecular structure.

So I got a load this morning from Winchester, VA to West Point, VA. Of course with the trailer that you can't slide yourself because the rod won't stay out I get all the runs that you need to slide it. So I did this run and went directly to Franklin, VA to pick up the next run (which originally picked up tomorrow - hence the only good thing going for me today) that delivers to Mount Pleasant, IA on Monday morning at 6 AM as the earliest delivery date. So the only good news is that I can drive hard tomorrow and Sunday I can drive a little, stop somewhere in IA or IL and do laundry and shower and just hang out or something.

So all day today was rushed and, luckily, I knew the area the second pick-up was or I would've been later. I almost missed it, too.

Anyway, I pulled my back and almost touched centipedes that were on the tires and now I'm stopped and I decided that I wouldn't shower until Omaha because I don't have clean clothes and decided not to spend money on washing clothes on the road. But of course with the weather being nice and all the running around and sliding tandems and the works, I got all sweaty and now I need a shower and need to do laundry.

I listened to Ben Weasel on ESPN radio. I never knew he was a baseball fan and he talks ball pretty well. I was very impressed. He knows what he's talking about and has a good view on it all.

I wish that I had some Riverdales on the truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home