Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wade, NC

The weather cleared up but I don't know how much better that makes me feel knowing that there's a goddamned movie of Borstal Boy that I can only imagine is very bad. I don't know what's worse, the fact that there's a movie made of that book or that I have it on my Amazon wish list. Such a great story by such a great writer and I bet Brendan Behan is rolling in his grave.

Speaking of Amazon wish list, I'm deciding whether or not to order a Shane McGowan and the Smoking Popes DVD. I hope I don't. Not that I don't like them, but the fact that I have several other things I'd like to order.

It's so hot in this truck. I need to take this truck in for service and get the air condition working.

I'm outs. Gonna finish my "Arrested Development" marathon.

1 Comments:

Blogger thatbilllatham said...

Hey Brett!

If you're ever coming through Austin in yr rig, gimme a ring-

512 482 8572

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home