Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Oakland, OR

Picturebox: Ghost World

I realized that although I may be going crazy on my own and being depressed, I need just comfort stuff. Like I shouldn't have tried to watch Natural Born Killers the other night.

All this idle time is just making me think too much about too many things, which is not a good idea because then I get depressed and then I become preachy and/or just talk about things that no one cares about or they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Last night was bad. It just snowballed from locking the keys in the truck. I have a lot that I've been thinking about recently and that only added to the drama.

I kicked some ass playing pool last night and then I played this dude who just saw all these angles and could just do them so accurately and nonchalantly. Like a while ago Jeff sent me this video footage of this skeet shooter with a shotgun and he was so good and ridiculous that he would do stuff like lay his shotgun on the table, throw three discs in the air, turn around, pick up his gun and shoot all three discs. That was this guy. Like, he was showing me kicks and banks and then just placing the ball randomly and not looking at his shots and making it. Jeff also sent me to this skater who's like that, as well. Fucking awesome.

The best thing recently would be that I should have some money for "Henry Rollins Show - Season 1," "Live from NYC - Uncut," and I just saw a new John Lydon book and there's also one about PiL. Super stoked on all of those.

I talked to this Russian dude at the loading docks at the receiver yesterday. I told him that I'd been learning Russian via tapes and told him phrases like, "I understand Russian a little bit," just to show him I wasn't making shit up. Though I dont' think he understood anything I said and just smiled when I said something Russian.

I need to find my warranty for my minidisc player.

X-mas may be spent in Vegas this year. My parents want to meet Jeanne and I want them to meet her and all that. My parents may be moving to Vegas. My dad will know soon and, if so, he'll move up and help my brother with his work. If so, my mom'll still stay in Hawai'i for a few years until she can retire and get her full pension. Then they'll fly back and forth on the weekends or something. I really hope they move so we can see them more often. I haven't seen them in five years or so.

I'm outs for now. Gonna be in Cali tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home