Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Lexington, NE

Jukebox: Henry Rollins - Eric the Pilot

Dropped Jeanne in Omaha earlier today so she can take care of her mom while she recovers from her knee surgery. First time driving alone and at first I was all right, but after stopping for the night and getting groceries and stuff and settling in, I really miss her. I don't like being in places that's not home and being alone.

Actually, I could, but I feel differently about being in a truck. When alone in other situations I could deal with it; I have dealt with it in other situations.

Anyway, the other night in NY I stopped to fuel and started it and was about to put the bungee cord on the fuel dispenser so it doesn't pop out and it pops out and drenches my pants with diesel fuel. I got really pissed and got in the truck and changed while swearing up a storm and throwing stuff around. Jeanne threw my pants in the laundry bag, because she wanted to help out since I was having a fit.

Anyway, I should've stopped there for the night and showered and done laundry, but I thought it better to head on.

Long story short, last night we washed the laundry twice and it still smells of fuel. I had one set of clothes left which I only found out today when I stopped to shower.

So I'm at the Wal-Mart in Lexington and bought a new pair of Dickies and a four pack of black Hanes pocket-T's. I also bought vinegar, but forgot baking soda, for the laundry to do it again to get the fuel smell off.

I bought a shit ton of groceries and a CD player and I got my MiniDiscs and a bunch of Henry Rollins CD's, new ones. Super stoked about that.

I still need to get his first season of his show and the uncut from NYC. Got a lot of stuff to get later.

Well, more later. I'm outs for now. Gonna kick back and listen to some Rollins, read, and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home