Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hebron, IN

Got a delivery in Chicago tomorrow morning.

Gonna sleep but needed to post about a dream I had last night. I was on "the Henry Rollins Show" for the Adam Carolla/Dashboard Confessional show. It was going horrible, just the Adam Carolla one, not surprising but when Dashboard came on, it got great.

Henry had not heard of him before and since his assistant, Heide May, is in charge of the musical guests, she brought Dashboard Confessional on there just to piss him off. Anyway, Carraba started playing his "Screaming Infidelities" song and I looked at Rollins and he made this face of disgust like, "What the fuck is this shit?" Then he looked at Heide and she was laughing.

I told Henry how bad Dashboard was and that the song he's singing was a hit for him like five years ago and he's still living off of it. Believe me, I can go on and on about how bad Dashboards is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home