Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Customer Service

Got a call today:

Me: California Tacos!

Person: I came in 15 minutes ago and got two beef tacos which were supposed to be chicken tacos.

Me: I'm sorry about that. Are you nearby, can you come back for them?

Person: (sarcastic and arrogantly) Are you going to pay for my gas?

Me: (Getting annoyed and beginning to be sarcastic back) Some people do come back for their food.

Person: Some people get the orders right.

Me: (Getting annoyed and trying to get off before I say something bad but sounding obviously annoyed) You know what, just give me your name and I'll write it down and come back in and we'll comp you.

Person: Uh, Joe King...

Me: Fuck! (Hang up) Rick?! Where's Rick?! (starting to laugh my ass off)

Rick comes out from behind the basement door laughing.

Why are there two Ben Stiller movies on?

"It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" is on next.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's so funny that your co-workers know what of your buttons to push and exactly how to push them. Very funny!!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home