Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Funny stuff...

I just read an old post from an old blog:

"blah, blah, blah
So I read in the paper yesterday that Avril Lavigne and Derek Whibley are getting married. Are you kidding me? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They're going to have the dumbest kids. I fucking hate that stupid three foot tall, squishy-faced oompah-loompah mother fucker. You know what's awesome, though? I'll bet somewhere down the line, one or the other will come up with some fucking stupid idea that, "Hey, we should start a band together." Yeah, that's just what we need, two no talent fucking assholes writing more bad songs.

I'll bet all the mall punks and all the workers at Hot Topic are super excited.
posted by brett at 2:30 PM 0 comments"

It's just funny because of their recent divorce and my post on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home