Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, July 02, 2012

Watched the new Wes Anderson film tonight after work. One stupid thing I said today was in trying to make conversation with these Texas swimmers. I asked if the swim meet was done, knowing there was one more meet which she confirmed. Then I realized I couldn't think of another thing to say because I shouldn't ask if she won or lost and ask, "Was it fun?" What the hell? So after work, Andrew and I got my bike and walked to King Fong. Both of us had not eaten there and wanted to try it. Aside from the ambiance, the food was on par with the rest of Omaha's Western-attempt at Chinese, which was good, but I expected more. We then walked to Slowdown for Happy Hour and said hi to Chris Machmuller (sp) and others and joshed Matt Carroll when he showed up. We then walked to Sokolof and got out free pass for "Student Night" and filled the form and where it asked how we learned about it I wrote, "Duffy." Movie was great. Before it started the worker came in and said that it's a packed house so move in. I said, "But I'm a sex offend..." and she darted her eyes at me and I said, "I'm just joking." Great movie. On top of it all, Bruce Willis and Edward Norton. After, I rode home via Burt to Happy Hallow then to the Keystone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home