Email


No Train. No Life!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So school is cancelled tomorrow which is good (for aforementioned reasons), but now I have to buy my own papers tomorrow. No problem, though (aside from money), but I'd like to get out for a bit and nothing more enjoyable than walking around to my thoughts and self-reflecting, which I really need to do.

To add to this idea, I've been reading a great book A is for Ox and talks about stuff like that.

I need to get through this semester and look forward to the Summer for the baby. Ayana is really looking forward to this as well. She keeps talking about her "baby-brother/sister," though it's a brother and she knows his name but we referred to him as "baby-brother/sister" before we knew.

"Baby-Baby can you bounce to this/Fuck around a smoke an ounce to this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home