Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Grandstay Hotel

Still no update, but the good news is that the old Borders is now a BAM! Not that I like that place because I think those big box book stores are ridiculous to some extent. Glad because there's nowhere to get a New York Times and they have it...but only on Sundays. I would hate to pay money for the Rapid City paper, because its a dollar a day and very little news. I don't feel bad for paying $.75 for the World-Herald, because by comparison, the World-Herald's a trove of information. Today's paper is 80% comics and ads and the Parade deal, and the news section is like five pages, mostly about local nonsense. National and world news, more like news briefs. It's no wonder these people are conservatively Republican.

On that note, looking at the discount books, I found the "Christian Fiction" section and went and got a Bible and put it there .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home