Email


No Train. No Life!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Round

I was going from one job to the other on Friday and heading east on Leavenworth to the Old Market. Per my ride, once I pass the light where Dixie Quicks used to be at, I veer to the left hand side to turn left onto 16th Street, as allowed by law. This particular time, there was absolutely no cars except the ones stuck at the light at 20th street and the only car in this approx. 1/4 mile stretch was a car turning out from that jail deal. I repeat, the only car!

The light at 16th is red so I stopped there and so did he. He rolled his window down and said, "Hey! You know there's a bike lane there!"

I turned and angrily stared at him and said, matter-of-factly, "I know that. I'm turning left; That's why I'm here." I keep holding his stare and say (in a tone that basically replaced,"Fuck You!"), "Thanks for the tip." Then I rode off.

I may not set my limits high sometimes, but this is quite possibly the best day of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home