Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, March 29, 2013

So Wednesday night I didn't sleep. I picked up shifts for the next week since the other cook is out of town and no one can do breakfast. Some have offered thinking they can just jump in and do it, but breakfast is another beast. There's a reason why lots of chefs and cooks don't like it. On top of which, the guys wanting to do this don't even understand the concept of eggs and timing or the ways to control the speed at which they do this.

Anyway, Wednesday night was filled with me about to fall asleep and right then Ayana getting into a coughing fit. I slept, literally, 1 1/2 hours.

So I was falling asleep early and we all, collectively, decided to go to sleep early. We missed Elliot's b-day party. We'll hit Justin and Nicole later. So Ayana was watching Ice Age four? and she brought her two dog stuffed animals and two baby dolls (one of which whose head fell off and we laughed) and Jeanne told Ayana to move her dolls as we need space to sleep. To which Ayana asked, "Why? Why are we going to sleep? It's still dark outside." I couldn't stop laughing. Then Ayana, laying on top of me and kept turning my face towards her and repeating something I can't remember but it felt as if I was on acid and it was funny as hell and this went on for three minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home