Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

What I hate about the Food Network and other types of shit influencing mainstream "America" is this. This lady came to our place on Sunday and I asked her if she wanted any dipping sauce for her chicken strips.

I give her samples of the Chipotle Ranch and the Lumberjack sauce. We don't make real shit here which I hate so I can't really sell these. She asked about them and I explained what they were and she asked to try them so I let her. She goes in her stupid, wine-tasting mode and, with the Chipotle Ranch (which is ranch with hot sauce) and she does that annoying smacking of her lips deal and goes, "Well there's horseradish in there." THERE'S NOT!!!!!!!

Too much "Hell's Kitchen" for you dumb shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home