Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, September 13, 2013

I woke up this morning and headed towards the bathroom and as I walked there I saw Ayana roll off the bed and started following me. She was in deep sleep right before I awoke and just did one of those things she does where she rolls over and is completely awake. I looked back at her and jokingly said, "Ah, stop chasing me!" and started mock running. She made no reaction and kept walking so I walked into the living room and she went right to the couch and laid down. Great story.

What's even greater is the news...really?

Don Jon is supposedly a great movie...says Mike. Tony Danza is Joey's dad in it; it's good already.

I hate my classes because they could be good, but I keep forgetting the caliber of intellect in them. It's so hard to not be argumentative in the Political Science and Human Relations classes when the simplest discussion evokes the stupidest responses from people out there. I mean, those type of ignorant ideals and stuff are what the class is suppposed to get rid of, but...

Vladamir Putin is my new favorite man. His op-ed in the NT Times is fucking great. On point and calls the US and Obama on their shit. It's like reading other countries' news and not the US ones so you get a better, non-ethnocentric view point on things that Americans should so they get humbled and get some introspection so they can start thinking clearly about shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home