Email


No Train. No Life!

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

So much stuff has happened since the last blog, most of which I have written about but not posted. From my broken collar bone, to Trayvon Martin, to a shit ton of other stuff including me hating technology and its seed planted into the destruction of mankind.

For now, I think I'll just do this one day at a time....or something like that.

Congratulations to Jeff and Margaret to their first born son Everett. I say "first born son" as a matter of fact and not like people seem to wink and elbow me with that as if the fucking "bloodline is secure." I'm not a fucking king or stupid shit like that.

That was the other thing I wrote about is the fucking royal couple shit. One couple who has never done anything interesting (nor will they). Nothing they do could interest me unless they die and/or in the way where (based on their situation and the "next in throne" type of nonsense, Prince Harry does a real life "Lion King." Other than that, fuck them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home