Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

the Headley Code

Now, I could be wrong, but "inside sources" have told me either one or all of the following pieces of information to be true. Keep in mind, that they may not be, but for the sake of this blog, they are true...the red pill type of true (if you catch my drift).

Along with an MXPX long sleeve, "Chick Magnet" shirt, a certain person may also have the following:

1) Rollerblades - sometimes he actually may go out in public with these, but prefers his basement as he can blade with hands held behind his back as he graciously...

2) Autographed Dashboard Confessional record - won from Ebay when Ebay first introduced the "Buy It Now" option. I've mentioned before on how I could go on and on about that chump-fest, X Carraba, but I think it was all summed up with his appearance on "the Henry Rollins Show" by the song he played and just him in general. Just imagine him in his stupid Urban Outfitters poster boy outfit but now with Bono glasses. Need I say more? I've heard that Headley owns a pair of those as well. It's refered to as his "reading glasses."

3) Henry Rollins cardboard cut-out - Wait! I think that's someone else's.

4) Autographed copy of Autobiography of a Yogi.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm outs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home