Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Great Week

I was just told that some lady killed herself by jumping off the bridge onto the interstate. No dice.

On the happier side of things, despite Paul Wolfowitz resigning...I'm glad he did. I just don't like the guy so any discomfort that comes to him is happiness to me. He should've known better anyway, doing something like that and not thinking that a conflict of interest would ever come up. I'm sure, just being him, he did know and I just like the idea that anything he does is suspect.

I'm not one who likes when people die, but it was somewhat of a good thing to hear about Jerry Falwell. One less asshole spreading oppression and hatred cleverly disguised as God's word and forcing all that shit on everyone and brainwashing American citizens who eat that shit up with no sense of irony whatsoever. Two birds with one stone would've been a truer act of God. You know, Pat Robertson (elbow nudge).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home