Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Chicago, IL

In Chicago again. I'm not that against here anymore, especially since there's a good sized terminal here and a drop yard in Joliet and a big truck stop in Gary, IN. I like the terminal area and it's close to Jeff and Margaret, in case we're stuck here for getting the truck fixed or something.

I got a drop in Jersey due Monday morning and so I can take my time getting there. My plan was to pick up this load at the terminal and head out and just take my time. I ended up having to do some training videos that take an hour each. At least I got them done and I can still do either four or five hours of driving tomorrow and the same the next, or I could do a long haul tomorrow and a small one Sunday. We'll see.

Just ordered some Chinese. Steamed vegetables, Crab Rangoon, & this seafood medley. Thought of calling Jeff to see what they're doing but got a bunch of personal stuff to do and am a bit exhausted, so may just get the paperwork, bills, laundry, recording, writing, and some reading out of the way and then watch a movie and go to bed. Or something. Got to map my run and see where I want to get to by tomorrow and/or the next day.

One more week until home time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home