Email


No Train. No Life!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Seymour, IN

Jukebox: "Harmony in My Head" Feburary 13, 2007

The only thing that's keeping my sanity in check right now is that I'm listening to Henry Rollins' B-Day radio show with his ever-impressive guest, the one and only Janeane Garafalo.

Right now is a demo version or live version of "Sheena is a Punk Rocker."

I'm trying to get directions/maps for the runs tomorrow and it's so slow. It's taking an average of 20 minutes per page. Tomorrow's run is a bunch of pick-ups ending up droppping off in Hammond, IN, which, pretty much, is a suburb of Chicago. I've been in Chicago a lot recently. Jeff and Margaret took us out to dinner the other night. Great night, just what we needed. It gets hard living the interstate lifestyle.

Anyhow, our cooler broke the other night and we got another one. The new one doesn't seem to be working, which is no problem except that we just bought a bunch of food that may go bad. If it's not cold in the morning, I'm going to exchange it.

I've been hitting the books a great deal and am happy about that. I got new ones to look forward to. It's such a great feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home