Email


No Train. No Life!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Kansas City, MO

At a hotel. Took our truck in for it's scheduled service but added the needed other services it was needing like the "check engine" thing. So earlier in the day, while waiting for it to be ready, the mechanic told us the truck wouldn't be ready today and we couldn't stay in it since the engine was all apart. Hence, we're at a hotel watching (groan) "C.S.I."

My younger brother Shaun got married today. I really wish we could've been there. My other brother and sister and sister-in-law are there. Angela, my sister-in-law, found tickets for $350, roundtrip Vegas to Hawai'i. So my mom called after the ceremony and had me on the phone the entire time so I told her while taking pictures she should hold the phone up and that could be my proxy in the photos.

I said it jokingly, but she thought it to be a good idea and did it.

Hopefully we can get to Hawai'i next year to hang out and have the family meet Jeanne and her meet them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home