Email


No Train. No Life!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kansas City, MO

At the hotel.

I called the shop to see about the truck and it needs a part that will not be in until Tuesday. So I called my fleet manager and he's out until Monday, but I may have to get a new truck on Monday. But it may not be a good idea. If we just have to wait until Tuesday, I'd rather just wait and not go through the trouble of switching trucks on Monday, as that would take a long time.

As it is, though, we're enjoying the time off, although I hate not being able to drive in nice weather. Yesterday was stormy so I was content to have to just hang out.

Getting a lot of reading done and making a new Rollins minidisc and probably going to watch this DVD tonight and also "Sopranos" is on, so that's uber dice. I think it's a new episode. Not that it would matter, since I haven't seen the past three seasons.

There's not much to do around this area, unless you want to eat fast food and fill up your car with gas. There is, however, a tobacco house down the road. I stupidly bought a pack a cigarettes a few weeks back as I had been craving them for a while and I got drunk and bought one. I slowly smoked it all and though I still crave cigs and would like one once in a while, I don't think I'm going to go get another pack. It's been about two years since I've quit.

Well, we've got a huge cooler full of food in this here room and may try to get a workout in and then lounge about later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home