Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Virginia, Beyatch!!!

"...hand on the pump. Left hand on the forty (Pump it up, Blood!)"

Remember that first Cypress Hill album and how great it was? Then they started smoking weed, or smoking more, and then all the rest of the songs were about that.

Anyway, it's great to be out of the rain.

Had fun in Omaha. Hung out with everybody and went bowling at Kelly's. Funny shit with Justin and the bar situation. I couldn't stop laughing for a while.

Went to Brother's after and ran into Koly. Fun shit. I told Koly how before I moved from Omaha he was recording some Protoculture stuff and after I moved I saw they were playing shows and he said he'd give me a CD of all their releases. The funny thing is he kept reminding me all night saying, "Don't worry, Brett, I'll get you that CD before I leave."

We left before last call, so maybe he was right, but when we left he was (ahem) gone, if you know what I mean...the girl he was talking to wasn't there as well.

I guess I oculd've gone to their last show, but for some reason, I didn't realize we were there for it until after we left. I'm so used to being in town for just a night or so of free time.

Of course I couldn't get a bike ride in again since it was fucking raining. Always the deal.

Next time off we're there for five days and I'm getting a ride in. Gonna call Head...why the fuck does everyone in Omaha have a bowling ball?

Next time it'll be fun as well since it'll be Justin's wedding. So many weddings! I'm glad and all, I'm not complaining, but it gets expensive.

I can't wait to be off the truck.

Saw Blood Diamond. Super good. I'm glad Leo's doing better movies now. He's so great to watch and Jennifer Connelly, forget about it!

Got to get caught up on "Sopranos" and will finishing it when we get back. I have an idea where they're going with it and I hope that one of the things won't leave it open for a spin-off of conitinuation. I still need to (must!) watch the ones with Steve Buscemi. Definitely gold!

I joked with Jeff & Margaret about the ending being Tony being like a gas attendant who talks to his shrink about him daydreaming of being a mob boss. All the rest of the guys are his boss and co-workers and customers or something. His name is like Franky Falsetto or something. I don't know. You could fuck with a lot of people with a bomb like that.

I don't know what or why I'm still blogging, but I'm outs. Gonna eat and crash!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home