Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Omaha, NE

I haven't been able to catch most of the presidential candidates' debates, but from what little I've been hearing from snippets via NPR I've only heard from the Republican side.

I wish I could be catching more. But the funny thing is one report mentioned something about how McCain and Romney aren't worried about Guiliani because they think he's not going to win because of his liberal views on abortion and gay marriage. However, at one debate Guiliani mentioned something about 9-11 and he got the crowd behind him. That's awesome. That's like his "San Dimas High School football rules."

Like, "...unlike my opponent's pro-choice views."

"Well, uh, since 9-11 happened, seems as though any choice is the right one."

"Fuck! He pulled that card again!"

Guiliani: 9
Romney/Mccain: 0

Guiliani: "Next"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home