Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Omaha, NE

Got new cell number and a provider that allows us to make phone calls that do not drop and can be made in more than two places throughout Omaha.

Had a root canal this morning that needs to be finished up in a couple of weeks and was told that it may become infected and if so I would need to find a dentist along the way. I asked if that did in fact happen if I could phone him and he could call in a prescription to whatever pharmacy I would be near. After a bit he got approval to get me a prescription for antibiotics that I can take whereever I will be if such an occassion arises, though I will be getting it before I leave.

I went to apply for this job I was told would not be hiring for the position until mid-September but are accepting applications now and they had hired someone last week. Fuck those assholes! Anyway, next door to the liar-company was another company hiring. I decided not to go in but call later and they are hiring and seems a better deal than what the liar-company was offering, so I go there tomorrow.

Currently watching the Big Lebowski and it's the scene in the bowling alley where John Goodman pulls the gun out. I think the Fall is playing in the background. I need to get me some Fall records. I've been digging them a bunch recently.

I do have Danzig and Danzig II: Lucifuge coming in the mail and I hope to get it before I leave. I did get my GnF'nR albums and DVD's and a bunch of audio books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home