Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Anna, TX

Man, I think that it may be storming or flooding here in good ol' Teja!!!

We really need to distance ourselves from people in budding relationships and marriages since this fucking entire year has been like X-mas. What with all the bills, weddings (6 [from what I counted in my head]), baby showers, birthdays, pets' heads falling off. I think that if we have friends getting married soon, we should become enemies and not get invited to wedding and then reconcile after the fact.

Speaking of pets, I think it's rather ridiculous, but somehow fitting, that we get the cheapest pets known to mankind and they end up all getting sick and have to take them to the vet and need to be separated and become really expensive to maintain. I bet if we got a goldfish, it'd live forever and need to be hooked up to an oxygen tank and go in twice a week for dialysis or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home