Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Council Bluffs, IA

I cannot stand all this fucking hype over this new iPhone. It's so godddamn stupid. It's all people wanting to be the "first on the block" to have this new "hot" item. I hope all those fucking idiots lining up to get it first are the first people to get mugged for their dumb ass phone like all those dumb asses who were mugged for their iPods when that was marketed to them.

I think there may be 100 people who this new iPhone would benefit, and the rest of them are just trendy mother fuckers. I'd be all for one if I were, say, still in the eight grade trying to find out what's hip.

Do all these people have that much time on their hands that this fucking thing will now improve their lives? "Steve Jobs knows what we want!"

I guess some things on it could be good like WiFi, for certain things, but the good things about them still don't make me want to spend $500+

Я должен пойти.

2 Comments:

Blogger thatbilllatham said...

What a wonderful science fiction world we live in, eh? We still haven't figured out how to feed every body or stop having wars and killing people, but the things we need include expensive toys.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Breakfast said...

There's a war?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home