Email


No Train. No Life!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ohtohwoihiaindfa, MN

The sun is out, birds are chirpping (sp), oh, how lovely be thine...Oops!

Hey there, kiddo!

The sky cleared up tremendously. Sucks that I have an overnight run tomorrow, but I only accepted it to get on the next check that is the home-in-Omaha-for-a-week-check. Got to buy a $60 coffee maker. The reason being is that it's that one that doesn't have a glass pot, so as not to shatter while on the truck. But it is $60, so BACK OFF!!!!!!

Just signed the wedding invitation for Justin and Nicole's wedding. I switched the words around because who are they to tell me how to accept or decline? So it says, "Accepts with regrets." I slay me.
rHad a thing with our cooler but I think I've got in order now and I've watched the final episode of "the Sopranos."

I liked the ending. It's one of those things like the episode where X-topher died, at first I thought it to be weak, but upon further contemplation, it was actually a very profound moment.

I thought the same with the ending of the series, though I wish they had taken my advice about him being a nut-case gas attendant seeing his shrink with delusions of grandeur about being a mob boss. Or something along those lines.

I'm outs. Gotta get a magic book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home