Email


No Train. No Life!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Omaha, NE

At Sapp Bros. and since the load I brought to Council Bluffs delivered this morning, they want me to be available for locals runs that they may need me for. This is a slow area for our company so chances are that I'll be sitting all day doing nothing and then go home. Hopefully that's what will happen.

Anyhow, who are these people like the ones in Manhattan, living in New York City and not only are they able to purchase a $500+ swiss army, iPhone, but they can just take a week off to wait in line? Me, personally, I wouldn't wait that long in line for anything unless there was a food and water shortage and you had to wait in line to get your rations, then I'd wait in a long line. But nothing else, let alone a phone that's being hyped up.

It sucks, too, because those morons who do the long waiting in lines get celebratized. Like those Star Wars idiots who camped out months in advance to see it. It's not as if that was going to be the only showing.

Like they're sitting there with everyone looking at them and getting interviewed and thinking that they're somehow cool now. Little do they know we're all thinking what fucking losers they are.

Standing in line for a week for a phone. Come on! I hope it sells out so some of those idiots wasted a week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home