Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, July 09, 2007

Kansas

In Kansas, four miles north of Oklahoma and trying to view the Weather Channel to see what's in store for the evening, since the clouds are dark and low and winds are kicking up exponentially.

My newest enemy at the moment, besides this stupid slow internet breaking up the internet connection, is fucking Splenda. I've always hated it from the start just because of its association with the fucking Atkins diet.

My aversion towards it faded for a while just because I was never near the lo-carb deal and people of that persuasion but I've recently been bumping into it all the time.

I have been annoyed how everything there's sugar in it. Things that don't need to have it, has it. High fructose corn syrup and sugar and now Splenda.

Everything had (and still has) sugar or high fructose corn syrup in it and now it's all fucking Splenda.

Canned peaches for the road, fucking Splenda. 3/4 of the yogurt section at the grocery store is fucking loaded with that fucking shit as well.

I wish all these fuckers would die! People are dumb and companies are fucking stupid and ruin everything. I hope they find something about Splenda that mutates your kids like that drug in It's Alive or all these people's hearts explode or something.

I get to drive in rain all day tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home