Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

One thing that really gets to me about pricey restaurants is their presentation. Some places are great but most of them use the same fucking dumbass things like that stupid drizzling of some sauce that adds $30 to the entree, or like a fucking tiny one inch high, round portion of rice. Or how they "artistically" stack up the items of the plate and tip it over slightly to make it look nice. My own form of silent protest...not really protest, more of a silent fuck you to the time and effort and questionable artistic integrity of the chef of the plate in front of me it to just knock it over or mess it around once it's in front of me. All that time, effort, and emotion wasted on a jaded fuck head like myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home