Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A New Cat

One of the cats we're taking with us has been sleeping with us for the past...since we've moved in. The other night, though, the mother-in-law closed the back door with the flappy door thing because the neighbor cat who always comes in has been hanging on the table which is now full of her valubles that are being packed or sold. So she closed the back door which our cat loves to use.

He wanted me to let him out the front (which he always does) but since I was going downstairs I didn't because it would be cold out and the back is closed so he can't come in and he'd freeze. So all night he was pissed and running around our room and doing all this shit.

The next night he slept upstairs with the mother-in-law.

Today, Jeanne and I were leaving and he was outside and as I closed the door, he darted in and at just the time I was shutting it and he went face first into the door and turned and ran.

When I came home later, he was hanging in a space between these plants. I went to pet him and he ran away. Later, he wouldn't let me pet him. I just went upstairs and he's sleeping on the mat with the other cat we're taking and he never sleeps there.

Please Abby, what should we do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff of MargaretAndJeff said...

Get rid of the cats. They cost money.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home