Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Lisbon, IN

I am currently at a truck stop that is in the opposite direction of the birth place of Wilbur Wright. How exciting is that?

I am excited that I found a new blog to be able to go to. I found the link courtesy of a one Ben Weasel, and speaking of, his post that I got the link from told of Caddyshack being his all time favorite movie.

I currently have that with me and may watch it tonight. I've never seen the movie in its entirety because I usually lose interest, probably because of all the hype of the movie I've heard all my life and whatever part of the movie I've seen wasn't funny at all. I don't know. Maybe it's not funny and people just like it for nostalgic reasons. people do that with everything else like songs...and other movies for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home