Email


No Train. No Life!

Monday, December 14, 2009

"Drinking Black Coffee...Stare At the Wall"

Slowly getting stuff done today. I called to set an appointment with an academic advisor and the lady asked when I'm looking to see one. I say, "Tomorrow's great if possible. Otherwise, I'll have to set one up another day for the late afternoon or early evening."

"I've got some tomorrow. One at noon..."

"That's good."

She then goes on getting my info and who I'm meeting with and before our conversation ends I read back the info that she's given me just to verify that we have exchanged correct info. I learned to do this because I lived in LA and it's a good thing because she said that, "Oh, no. It's not for tomorrow. It's for Wednesday."

Listening to Captain Beefheart's Ice Cream For Crow and drinking black coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home