Email


No Train. No Life!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

With us being here for two weeks I planned on getting a lot of stuff done. One being the review stuff for school and the other is writing several things and reading several books I've been eagerly awaiting and trying to finally finish Infinite Jest.

This will be the third attempt at such a task, but I think that I'm in the right evironment to do so. With the amount of footnotes for it and needed to use two bookmarks, I've not really been in a situation where I could comfortably read through it and several attempts have gotten me to about page 125. And not that the book is boring, far from it, but it's just a hard read - in a physical sense.

Going to a thrift store today and maybe check out a record shop. I haven't checked to see that they have one, but it's a college town, so, uh,....probably not.

I wish I could find a Border's or something, only to be able to get a New York Times. I'm stuck right now with the Rapid City Journal which cost me $.75 and is a joke. The crossword puzzle is the only thing great in it and that was done too quickly and effortlessly.

Be back in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home