Email


No Train. No Life!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Due Date


Today is the due date for Ayana and the way it's going, I'm pretty certain today is not the day. Jeanne had some mild contractions during the night, but nothing to be concerned about and it hadn't shown up today at all.

Here is the cottage we're staying at here in Spearfish, SD and is right next to the main house. It's quite relaxing here and we have two bedrooms, a living room, and our own kitchen and bathroom. I like this place; it's very relaxing and feels like we're in Italy in the country...in this But I'm a Cheerleader country-side cottage deal.

I left my headband deal at home so I (luckily?) packed my ski-mask. It was 57 degrees yesterday and today it was flurrying and windy and cold and I walked to the convenient store to get a paper and people were looking at me wierd and after a few minutes I realized I had my ski-mask on my head and quickly took it off and put it in my pocket. South Dakota is hunting country and I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

Peace outs for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home