Email


No Train. No Life!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Watching "Eastbound and Down" again and taking notes on life from it.

I was watching Ayana today and realized that she looks like baby Smurf. Her face is round and she's got that button nose. I'll get a pic.

I need to set an appointment with my academic advisor this week.

I started to read The Jungle but wasn't feeling it and decided I need a break and just have some easy reading so I started reading the Journals of Lewis And Clark which I've been wanting to read for a while and since we stopped by the Lakota museum on the way back, Jeanne's mom bought it for me. Also I couldn't find the Stand so I started reading Christine and so far both are enjoyable.

I haven't been to the gym in three weeks and am looking forward to going back. I feel sluggish and like I've gained forty pounds.

My mom comes in next week for a week and I'm real excited about that, especially since she's the first one from my family to come visit here. Jeff and Margaret will be back then as well. Haven't really talked to anyone since being back.

Listened to Fugazi, The Fall, David Cross, and the Letter People today.

Anastasia is a dumb movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home